Our client is identifying pharmaceuticals for in-licensing, supply, and tech transfer with regional exclusivity in Saudi Arabia.
- They are the largest manufacturer of pharmaceuticals in the MENA region, focused on research, formulation, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products.
- They currently employ over 8,000 employees, and export to 50+ countries around the world, and are currently building a manufacturing facility in Saudi.
Here is a specific list of prescription molecules they are interested in licensing:
- Products should be US FDA and/or EMA approved, as should the manufacturing facilities they are produced in. Suitable products should include a stability study done at Climatic Zone IVa. Testing results must either be completed & included in the eCTD file, or the partner must be willing to perform the stability testing.
Our client is open to three different partnership types:
1. Licensing of dossiers for registration in Saudi Arabia.
2. Licensing of dossiers for registration in Saudi Arabia and supply of finished product either as a finished goods or primary packaging / secondary packaging.
3. Licensing of dossiers for registration, supply of finished product, followed by tech transfer to our client’s manufacturing site when completed.